Better Than The Rest With a Pool! 1/23 Allora St Waterford
This immaculately presented corner three bedroom townhouse is definitely a cut above the rest and is worth inspecting if you are looking for value for money.
The striking open plan living area with its many contrasts highlighted by the white window shutters leads out to the enclosed rear patio area with its Italian style pavement. This area sets it apart from all others and offers a unique lifestyle feel, great for relaxing after a hard day or just entertaining family and friends.
The fully renovated kitchen looks straight out of “House & Garden“, with its solid timber bench top, modern appliances, stunning fixtures and plenty of storage space PLUS it is complimented by the functional butler’s pantry WOW!
The oversized bedrooms will not disappoint with the ornate ceiling fans and chandeliers plus window shutters for added privacy. The upstairs bathroom has also been tastefully renovated, as you have come to expect in this delightfully presented property.
• Stylish open plan living area with air conditioning, ceiling fan and shutters to all windows and rear sliding door
• Renovated kitchen with timber bench tops modern appliances, abundant storage PLUS a butler’s pantry WOW!
• Split cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan in living area
• Three good sized bedrooms all with built ins, ceiling fans and window shutters
• Partially enclosed rear patio area with its Italian style pavement
• Security screens throughout
• Shutters on all windows and sliding doors
• Toilet downstairs and fully renovated bathroom upstairs, with separate shower, bath and toilet
• Single garage with remote roller door and internal entry
• Sparkling in ground pool in complex
• Plus, Plus, Plus
Positioned in a prime location, the complex has a sparkling in ground saltwater pool to enjoy, plus it’s just minutes to shops, transport and schools.
Nothing has been overlooked in this lovely property, it definitely has a great feel about it.
Phone Paul Keirnan on 0414 643 106 today to arrange that inspection.